Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Power of a Woman's Breast

I am sure you have heard of the expression ‘Woman Power’. Where does that power lie? You have probably used it, or had it used on you. I suspect I have suffered it, but I am not the issue here. 

While the jury’s still out on what constitutes womanhood – whether it is one aspect/part or a fusion of several of them – it is clear that some aspects/parts of the woman are more prominent in her womanhood than others. The biggest stakeholders in a woman’s womanhood (I mean it in its sense of the state of being a woman, not anything else the term could imply) are men, and if you’re careful, you will notice that no normal man is consumed by the sharp or slanting shoulders of the passing woman. No, not even her drooping eyes, long toes and, since women and their makeup are hard to separate, even her broken nail varnish. The average man will be caught staring at her backside, even trying to touch it, if his parents did not do much to raise him well. He will also steal a glance at her

Read More

No comments: